Greetings and welcome
Please browse our pages to find out more about the farm and what we have to offer.
Proud members of: USEF, USEA, USDF, GDCTA, GERL, TAGDEA
Established March 2004
Home to Optimum Eventing
USEA certified instructor Level I - Training
About the farm
In Unison Farm LLC offers full and pasture board. We have 12X12 stalls with windows or runs, 2 wash racks with hot/cold water, 2 temperature controlled tackrooms and a bathroom. A 80' x 160' lighted outdoor arena with stadium jumps. A grass standard size dressage ring, round pen, cross country jumps and trails. Paddocks and pastures for group, private, or semi-private daily turnout.
Lee Ann Gilson - owner, manager, trainer
We aim to provide the best care for your equine friend
- Private lesson fee $50 at my farm ($60 at your farm)
- Group lesson fee $40 at my farm ($50 at your farm)
- Training ride $50
- Training package of 3 rides a week plus full board - $1100
- Coaching fees at shows to be determined according to location and type of show
Things you might want to know or need to know or just because
News around the farm
- Lee Ann and Crack the Code have the needed scored at First and Second Level toward USDF Bronze medalLee Ann & Crack the Code finished 6th on the USEA leaderboard in BN for 2014 and 2nd with Area III.Judge's comment of Lee Ann & Crack the Code at the August Foxberry Show 2012Our thoughts and prayers are with all the people directly affected by COVID-19
Coming from ChattanoogaTake I 75 South to exit 306 (Adairsville, Hwy 140), turn West (right) when you exit, be in the far (left/middle) turning lane when turning right. At the first light turn left onto Princeton Blvd/Rd (between McDonald's and Hardee's), travel to four way stop and proceed straight through four way stop, when Princeton (now called Patterson) dead ends turn left onto Adairsville Pleasant Valley Rd. Travel 3.2 miles until road dead ends, turn right onto East Pleasant Valley Rd, travel 2.2 miles and turn right onto Cedar Creek Rd. You are getting close to your turn when you pass Community House of Prayer on right. Travel 1.3 miles on Cedar Creek Rd and at the top of the hill turn left into driveway, there is a white metal sign at the end of the driveway
Coming from Hwy 41Traveling North on Hwy 41 through Cartersville you cross over the cloverleaf (near hospital) continue North until you cross over Hwy 411 South (toward Rome) keep going North on Hwy 41 (from that junction you will travel roughly 3.5 miles). Turn right onto Cedar Creek Rd (at the A1 gas station) and the farm is 3.9 miles out Cedar Creek Rd. You will pass Manning Lake and go under I 75 before you get to the farm. The farm is roughly 2/10 of a mile from the interstate underpass on the right. You will see the white metal sign with the farm name.